Renewal Therapy Center at Clark-Lindsey offers inpatient and outpatient physical therapy opportunities. Our philosophy of person-centered care means a commitment to providing restorative care that will renew lost abilities after an illness or injury. Our experienced team of physical therapists is here to help you with your recovery, whether it is to improve mobility, restore function, reduce pain or prevent further injury. All of our rehabilitative staff are graduates of accredited programs, have national credentials and are licensed with the State of Illinois.
We work with you and your family to provide individualized and goal-oriented treatment programs specifically designed with you in mind. Our popular group therapy programs offer activities that provide upper and lower body strengthening, balance, endurance and coordination.
Your care goes beyond your program at Renewal Therapy Center. Our team will provide exercise recommendations you can do at home to continue your physical improvement.
Our expanded therapy gym offers a variety of equipment used to provide quality treatment:
- Variable height platform mat
- Adjustable parallel bars
- Stair simulation equipment
- NuStep exercise machines
- And a host of other physical therapy tools.
We offer effective physical therapy programs for a number of health conditions including but not limited to:
- Osteoarthritis can be treated with exercises and electromagnetic energy to reduce pain and swelling while improving joint function.
- Stroke recovery therapy may include strengthening exercises alone or in combination with mild, comfortable electrical pulses to improve or restore strength and movement.
- Risks of falls can be reduced when risk factors are identified and treated. Our personal health care team will assess your situation and design a treatment program.
- New advancements in post-surgical rehabilitation for Joint Replacements can help reduce pain and swelling while returning strength and flexibility to your “new” joint.
Therapeutic physical exercise and state-of-the-art modalities are your tools for a successful physical rehabilitation experience.